Go to most recent revision |
Compare with Previous |
Directory listing |
| RSS feed
- Rev 1756, 2009-07-13 12:56:05
- Author: eromero
- Log message:
- - Compute the converged eigenvectors from the Schur vectors.
- Differentiation between hermitian-definite problem (DVD_IS(d->sEP,DVD_EP_HERMITIAN)) and hermitian matrices problem (DVD_IS(d->sA,DVD_MAT_HERMITIAN) && DVD_IS(d->sB,DVD_MAT_HERMITIAN)).
- When the eigenproblem is hermitian-definite, the left eigenvalues aren't computed explicitly.
- bug repaired: the rr version of calcpairs, when the matrices were hermitian, the projected matrices were upper triangular, but EPSDenseGHEP and EPSDenseHEP worked with lower triangular ones.
WARNING: complex code and standard problem don't work.